Visited and created a game with Star Wars: The Clone Wars Game CreatorFilled out evaluation and switch created game with a partner and gave feedback.
A) What options are available to you as a 'game designer'?
Start from Scratch with about 10 templates to choose from. Five categories proceeded with 5-10 options within each to choose from. Tested game and was able to publish if please.
B) How are these options provided?
From a selection of choices within different categories.
C) What types of elements are provided for you to use to 'build' the game?
Elements such as the background preference, characters, number of enemies, goal to win and publish to website.
D) What limits are set on the level of the game play able to be customized
Eraser lets you customize while adding is limited with certain stages.
E) What does the process of using these game creators teach about the notion of the 'difficulty and achievement' balance? Explain using an example from your research.
When designing the map, I didn't really realize how hard I designed it until I played it myself. I played each portion to determine if the difficulty was average.
1) Is the game level fun to play? (be honest!)
Yes
2) If so, why? If not, why not?
Challenging, I died 2 times before winning.
3) What could be done to improve the level?
Decrease the number of power ups.
Email the answers to the above three questions to the student who created the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment